Monday, October 24, 2011

Ask and It Shall be Given To You...

So, after my last post about the need for the ministry here in Staten Island, God moved and people stepped up in a major way.  Two kids are going, fully funded, and if a third decides they want to go, their way will be fully paid as well.  PRAISE GOD!  Thank you to those who gave, and to those who will give, both of your resources and your prayers.  God is blessing this ministry, and he will bless you.  You are impacting lives for the immediate future and for eternity.  Strong work and thank you.  It gives you a way to take part-ownership in the  ministry too.  Just because you aren't here getting your hands messy, doesn't mean you aren't involved!  God is in the business of meeting needs, and we watched him do what some would say couldn't be done.  I'm humbled and amazed!  It's pretty awesome!

Please continue to pray for me.  I'm sicker than a dog with a cold, and frankly, I'm beyond done being sick.  I don't have the time or patience for it!!  I didn't travel 3500 miles from home to be sick, dang it!  I'm voiceless for the most part, and am starting to feel pretty run down.  It so far has stayed out of my head and nose, it's all in my chest, so all I do is cough.  It's just blah!  My gut is bugging me too, but I think it's from all the coughing I do.  So, just pray for a complete healing.  That's what I'm asking and believing God for!

Thanks and love you guys~
The View From the Back Door @ "Home" in Hackettstown
T

No comments:

Post a Comment